We realize that homes need maintenance beyond just cleaning, and often times those are the issues that take up a lot of time and cause us headaches. That’s why we at ButlerInSuits provide property management and concierge services, in addition to our daily housekeeping service.
However, many customers wonder how property management and concierge service works. In these two-part series of blog posts, we will explain what kind of requests you can make for each of these services. Trust me, there’s a lot more than you imagined!
What is Property Management?
Property management refers to the operation and maintenance of your home. In broad categories, this can refer to the home infrastructure and appliances, with special services applicable for landed properties.
Here are some examples:
- Interior design (tip: make your house look bigger than it is!)
- Air-con servicing (checking up 4 times a year is recommended!)
Services for landed properties
- Termite & pest control
- Swimming pool cleaning
And many more!
How does it work?
- All customers have to do is contact the property management team’s email or hotline.
- We will process it during our working hours (Monday to Friday 9am-6pm) and contact one of our partners to resolve the issue. Our partners have been carefully selected based on expertise, quality, and price. Likewise, if you have a preferred service provider, feel free to provide us with their contact!
- Depending on the work needed, we will provide you with a quote of the requested service along with an estimated time of arrival.
- Come home to a flawless home!
The best part above all: You don’t have to worry about being home when the work is being done. We’ll make sure the work gets done and communicate the results to you through your preferred method of communication.
If you have any questions about property management, feel free to contact our team at [email protected]!